This notice applies to all the services we provide our customers, including but not limited to the following services: survey tools, online training, e-learning, live training and marketing. When we say ‘personal data’ we mean identifiable information about you, like your name, email, address or number.
Data Controller: Who are ‘we’?
When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’), that means Live More Offline Ltd. We operate within the UK and our contact details are:
Live More Offline, Duke House, Duke Street, Skipton, West Yorkshire, BD23 2HQ email@example.com
We provide professional and wellbeing online services for businesses and their employees. If you want to find out more about what we do, visit our website: https://www.livemoreoffline.com For the purposes of The UK Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) Live More Offline (company number 12018655) is the data controller.
How we collect your data
When you visit our websites or use our online services, we collect some personal data. We take a responsible approach to data collection and only collect data that is appropriate, proportionate and helps us to provide our services to you. We take our responsibilities to protecting your personal data serious and only use it for the purposes for which it was intended and delete it when there no longer a business reason for retaining it. The ways we collect it can be broadly categorised into the following:
Information you provide to us directly through our company website: When you visit or use some parts of our website, we might ask you to provide personal data to us. For example, we ask for your contact information to join a mailing list. If you don’t want to provide us with personal data, you don’t have to, but it might mean you can’t use some parts of our websites or services. Information provided to us by third parties (e.g., your company): Some of our services are designed and used by companies for the benefit of their employees. To enable those employees to benefit from and use our services some personal details (e.g. name, position, work email address) may have been given to us. Information you provide to us directly through our online survey tool(s): We will collect and process a variety of information you provide to us through our questionnaires (which may include special category data). This data is retained until two months after the end of a survey campaign, after which point it is anonymised within our system and can no longer be attributed to you.
Our legal basis for processing your data:
Last Review Date: January 2023
- where we have your consent, or
- where we have legitimate interests to process the personal data and they’re not overridden by your rights, or
- in accordance with a legal obligation.
If we don’t collect your personal data, we may be unable to provide you with all our services, and some functions and features on our websites may not be available to you. Processing activities: How we collect, use and retain your data PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION: Name, email address or other contact information. Live More Offline uses contact information to:
- Provide online digital wellbeing services. An email account is required to receive an invitation to use the services. We consider this to be a contractual obligation.
- Continual product improvement process by requesting feedback from users. We consider this to be a legitimate interest, but you still have the right to object.
- Maintain a supporting relationship. e.g. to send email reminders, provide new services updates and support communications. We consider this to be a legitimate interest, but you still have the right to object.
- We will keep this data for up to a year after you stop using any contractual services. In the case of marking emails, all mailings have a link to unsubscribe at any time. SURVEY RESPONSE DATA: For example: Gender, Ethnic Origin, Age, Mental Health Indicators Live More Offline uses this information to:
- Provide a personalised service tailoring recommendations and support content presented to you according to the information you choose to provide. We only process these information types with your explicit consent.
- Improve our products by understanding how different demographics experiences vary and tailoring our recommendations, training and consulting to be inclusive. We consider this to be a legitimate interest, but you still have the right to object. Key demographic data is anonymised for long term storage.
- Where our services have been engaged by an organisation on your behalf, this information, is presented to your organisation in an aggregated and anonymised format for the purpose of identifying patterns and trends across different groups. We require your consent to do this.
- Data you provide during the completion of our online survey tools is anonymised three months after the end of any survey campaign and is therefore no longer attributable to you. DEVICE INFORMATION: For example: Operating System and IP Address. Live More Offline uses device information and technical characteristics to:
- Continually improve the product and ensure it meets the changing needs of users. This data helps us understand what operating systems and devices we should support. We consider this to be a legitimate interest but you still have the right to object.
- Support and crash reporting, if required. We consider this to be a contractual obligation.
- Where our services have been engaged by an organisation on your behalf, this information, is presented to your organisation in an aggregated and anonymised format Last Review Date: January 2023 Version 2.0 for the purpose of identifying patterns and trends across different groups. We require your consent to do this.
- We delete all our system logs after one year
Information we share with third parties
Information in relation to an organisation account
The Live More Offline products are designed for a wide variety of organisations and workplaces, who wish to make our products available to their employees, members, or guests. Live More Offline provide anonymised & aggregated feedback to these organisations or workplaces on the response of their members. Live More Offline ensures that the information shared with your organisation is not personally identifiable paying particular attention to smaller data sets. The data is used by your organisation to inform their wellbeing strategy, with the aim to help people to thrive in digital work, and understand the uptake of our products across their organisation.
Data processors we engage in relation to your data
In order to provide our online services, we engage with a number of hosting and development companies. All engagements are supported by contracts that protect and personal data provided in the course of providing our online services. These include, but are not limited to: Amazon Web Services, AdaptiVLE Ltd, Savenet Ltd and PanIntelligence Ltd.
Live More Offline takes the security of your personal data very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical, contractual and organisational measures in place to make sure that happens.
All our application services, which are hosted on AWS (Amazon Web Services) and by AdaptiVLE, are in accordance with ISO 27001 security standards.
We restrict access to the Data to those Live More Offline employees or contracted parties who need access to such Data in order to provide the hosting, marketing or survey diagnostic services. We maintain appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect an individual’s Data.
We do not share personal data outside of the UK or European Economic Area “EEA”.
Under the GDPR, you have rights relating to your personal data. When it comes to marketing communications, you can opt out using the link at the bottom of any marketing mail or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have rights to:
- know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date Last Review Date: January 2023 Version 2.0
- restrict the processing of your personal data where you have a particular reason for wanting the restriction e.g. while you wait for your data to be corrected. Please let us know by emailing us.
- withdraw from our products and services or wish to remove the information which we hold about you, please let us know by emailing us.
- request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
- object to our continued processing of your personal data You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Live More Offline reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time by updating this page. If these are substantially material changes, we notify you via email (registered email address) in line with our legal requirements.